April 16, 2010

Jim Rohn - Apples

"Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn't going to get the job done."
-Jim Rohn


Oh, how this makes me laugh at myself. I always think, well if I miss a work out today, I'll just double up tomorrow. Then when the week ends, I wonder why I don't get the results I wanted.

If you missed brushing your teeth one morning, would doing it twice that evening make it all better? Not really. We must, must set our priorities for the day and follow through on them. There are many things that have to be done every day, telling your family that you love them, getting physical activities, eating your veggies, etc. If you are lacking in one of the areas that you want to improve, find something small to do every day to work towards that goal. You'll find that if you stick to it, it just comes naturally after a while.

And just think of having to eat 7 apples in one sitting, talk about a chore!



Have a Blessed Day,

Brandy Deming

CelticBlessings4U@Gmail.com
http://www.womenswealthandwellness.com/celticblessings
http://www.twitter.com/brandysbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment