July 16, 2010

Rabbit Food

If I liked eating rabbit food, I would look like someone who ate rabbit food.  ~Moi


It is no real secret that I don't like salad, or raw carrots for that matter. To me those things taste like cardboard. Not that I don't like my veggies and fruits, I just like them cooked... and covered in butter. The true reality is that I like, no LOVE food. All kinds. I can't even pick a favorite, because I'm afraid one of the others might get jealous and stop agreeing with my taste buds, or even worse, my digestive system.

You may be thinking, "What [TF] does this have to do with  positive choices or success?", well... lots. You see, there's a lot of us out there who have to make daily and hourly decisions based on what we like and what we have to do. Just the facts of life.

There is a dreamland that I like to visit where eating red meat, smoking and drinking are not only acceptable behaviors, but healthy. As a matter of fact last night I had a dream about eating a HUGE plate of fluffy white cake with butter cream frosting while having the best chilled mocha and a tasty smoke. Sounds sad, but true. I also looked great. The reality is, if I eat what I want, when I want, do what I want when I want, the next 10 years of my life will definitely be the last and I'll spend them lounging around on the couch looking like the sexiest Jaba you've ever seen.

We all have to make choices, some are easy, some are hard. I'm trying to be here for you to help you make them match the goals that you have set for yourself. I bounce around a bit, because everyone has different goals, but the desire to build will power and instincts are all the same.

So, sit back, pretend that the rice cakes are the best smoked ribs EVER and hopefully you learn something... or at least get a good laugh out of it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Brandy Deming

CelticBlessings4U@Gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/brandy.deming

No comments:

Post a Comment